Monday, November 19, 2012

Jawwad is 1 years old!!

It was midnight  18/11/2011...when I had my water bag broke! We were watching "Nightline" at tv3., and suddenly I felt watery..and my blanket wet. I knew it was my time..


We headed to Pantai Hospital, as I had my regular check up at Dr Nor Hanisah, O&G there.  I was 37 weeks at that time, and doctor keep telling me if there was any sign of delivery, I should straight away go to hospital, without delay! Yea...she told me it was my third baby, so the baby may be delivered faster than before....and guess what? En. Suami was really panic this time!!

 He rushed to get my bag and told me to get myself ready.I told him that I want to have my supper (energy is so very needed) and  shower first,  since taking  after-deliver bath is not so comfort. But, he refused! He wanted to get me to the hospital as soon as possible! :-)

 We arrived hospital at 2am...after I had some supper and iron my maternity dress.(hubby was really panic when he saw me still in home with my wet kain batik) .Well.... the water bag keep broken once in  a while. ..That was soooooooo funny. and the funniest thing is the part when I wore the maternity dress to hospital.  You know why, the moment I was admitted, the nurse in-charge gave me the hospital dress. there goes all my neat and tidy maternity dress!hahaha..

 The nurse in-charge equipped me with all the wires, tapes etc.....and my contraction started. I was thinking that I was ready to go through this time....since I had two experiences with delivery before. No no no....I was totally wrong. I can't stand with the pain. I was trying to enjoy my delivering moment...but I was defeated. It was soooooooooooo painful!!

Until when doctor arrived and started to asked my to push..I was really tired. I gave up... But doctor and En. Suami were really supportive. My mouth keep on reciting doa...En Suami keep on holding my hands tight, and Doctor asked me to take deep breath using the oxygen...and then, when I have enough energy ..I may start to push...Allahu Akbar!!!


 En Suami gave the cute little baby name : Ahmad Hubayb Jawwad b. Mohd Najib. Though I had very difficult time to deliver, the moment I saw his two eyes....my heart melt. I was so thankful to Allah ...for giving me such a cute, healthy baby boy. I was so happy....same goes to Widaad , Wafa' and of course their Walid....

Happy 1 year old sayang.. May you grow up healthy and be a soleh son!! Ameen !:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...