Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Surah Al Asri :)

In last week class, we learnt about Tafsir Surah Al- Asri ...

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
By the declining day, (1) Lo! man is a state of loss, (2) Save those who believe and do good works, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to endurance. (3)


Dgn nama Allah Yg Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani.
Demi Waktu Asar / Masa(1) ..Sesungguhnya manusia itu dalam kerugian(2) Kecuali orang2 yg beriman dan beramal soleh. Dan berpesan2 kepada kebenaran. Dan berpesan2 kepada kesabaran(3)

Considered one of the shortest Surah in quran, this surah has a very deep meaning. As I went through the translation, ...Woww....:)

Oo Allah, Please guide me ..Dont Let me determine my own life even in a blink of an eye...I don't want to be those who are loss..No.. I don't want to be one of them..

Like a heart between beats
I would feel nothing you see
If you took your love from me
I don’t know what more would life mean?

I'd use my final breath
To call out your name and let
That breath upon the breeze
Rise like a kiss to thee

So you might see
Just what your love has meant to me
And what the cost of losing you would be
No I don’t know
Where I would go
What I would do

Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...