Thursday, May 13, 2010

Before and After....happy Mother's Day


Ummi's little princess:)


Precious gift!:)


Wafa'


Widaad

Before I was a Mom..

1) I never stand hours to comfort a screaming child
2) I never looked into teary eyes and cried
3) I never thought gloriously happy over a simple grin
4) I never sat up long hours waiting a baby sleep
5) I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down
6) I never felt my heart break into million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt
7) I never knew something so small could effect my life so much
8) I never knew I could love someone so much
9) I never knew I would love being a mom so much
10) I never knew the feeling having my heart outside my body
11) I never knew how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby

After being an Ummi..:)

1) I love kids so much..can't stand to see how cute they walk , talk , sleep, eat...(now my mind is with them d)
2) I learn to be a very patient person:) (before this no..opss!!)
3) I love to spend hours playing with them...(no regrets of the proverb.."time is gold")
4) I would smile seeing their innocent eyes even though lots of things pressuring me:)
5) I will be very satisfied even I am very tired to the max!
6) I learn to be more responsible:)
7) I can smile on a language that I don't understand:)
8) I can't wait to see my kids!
9) I always think of them..even in the office:)
10) I know my mom's feeling when she raised me up! Now I understand mak..truly understand..no wonder u did this and that to me..no wonder...:)

THAT'S THE POWER OF "MOTHER'S INSTINCT" ":)


:) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMIES IN THE WORLD:) YEAA..WE ARE MOTHERS..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...