Friday, May 21, 2010

:) Not that kind of gurl :)



Yea...that's it. Not that kind of girl:) I am not that kind of girl dear:)

We always have visitors from hubby's junior/friends/colleagues/students to our house.Most of them were hubby's student (hubby often held a class/kuliah [since his study life]so that anyone who were/are free can join his class).

And hubby, again knowing hubby, will always welcome any visitors to our house, even he did not have his own time for himself, because he always believe.."Visitors bring rezeki to our family".

And, I am really ok with it. Having visitors to our house, serving food, making new friends and I believe the same way like hubby said. It's just one thing...


I always went through this kind of statement, in which I am really not comfortable with it.

" Since study with Ustaz in Jordan/Syria, we wonder who will be Ustaz Najib's wife..she must be an outstanding person"

"We always think that Ustaz Najib will definitely look for someone special to be his wife"

"We want to take your picture to show to our friends who is Ustaz Najib's wife"

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, you need to know..

1) I am not an Islamic background person (I did not study Islamic course, like my hubby did)

2) I am not as "good" as Ustaz Najib.

3) I am just a normal person, who happened to marry him as my husband, guidance, and protector.

4) I am a normal person, who has low, very low knowledge in Islam and am learning it.

5) I am not a dai'e like Ustaz Najib.

6) Definitely, please don't see me at that angle...because..I AM NOT !

Haishh...I don't know whether writing this entry is a correct thing to do or not. It's just that, I am really not comfortable, and of course you are 100% wrong to see me as that.

I am afraid by potraying me that way, you may find some flaws in it. So better don't , cos I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL.

I am just a normal person, who is learning to be a solehah muslimah,a mithali wife, and a great Ummi to my children.

Trust me, I am not that kind of girl... in fact ..very far...very ..to be at that point..

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum..

    patience kak... YOU ARE SPECIAL to ustaz~ nobody else know about it except him!

    p/s: I have several questions to ask about being lecturer in CDP. Will visit your house again insyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamil: :) nothing special la ..anytime, datang je..macam biase;)

    ReplyDelete

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...