Friday, June 15, 2012

Report Card Day

She passed me a letter, right after she entered the car yesterday. It has been 3 consecutive days, that she never drop tears for school. Every morning for the 3 days back were so relieving for me, she is excited for her PASTI.


Today is the day. The day for me to take her report card. The day I will get to know her academic achievements in school. The day I shall understand why she is reluctant to go to school every morning. It is a day for parents to discuss closely with teachers on their children’s development. Definitely, I was worried since yesterday.

She entered PASTI at age of 4.

She entered PASTI in the month of April…after 3 months other pupils had started their lessons in school…………

She entered PASTI with cries…for almost 2 weeks ………

She skipped for school so many times…with different excuses..balik kg for one week, fever for 2 weeks….etc.

In June, less than 2 months studying in PASTI, she had an exam...6 subjects...others have learn for almost 6 months compared to her..

That amplified my concerns..what would be written in her report card.

Nevertheless, I am so happy and proud…


She made it! Good job kakak!!

2 comments:

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...