Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Blues?


It was 630am. ..I had my Subuh prayer and Mathurat...And as usual , my routine is to tidy up the house..do some sweeping and mopping.

At 7 am ....I went to our room. I saw she was still soundly sleeping. She slept off early last night, and promised me to wake up early for school. Yes , school! It has been two weeks off, and I managed to console her for school… last night while waiting for her to sleep, we have some chit chatting..

She opened her eyes, rumbling with anger, since I disturb her sleep. I knew it wasn’t easy, to wake her up. I tried not to raise up my voice when she started pumping his leg up and down, protest perhaps. She threw away the pillow to me. When I started to soothe her by wiping her head, she pushed away my hands. With still her eyes closed, she said” Kakak tanak pegi sekolah!”.

730am…she was motionless lying on bed, and I was ready with my cloth to office. Yea, I have 8o’clock class on Monday. That worries me. She was not yet prepared and unquestionably not in a correct mood. I tried for a second time to comfort and relieve her with Milo..and promised her with ice-cream, keropok on way back from school later. Still, it didn’t work. She was stagnantly on the bed, irritably whenever I say about school. School isn’t a pleasant place for her, even I tried so countless means in which I thought might be working for her.

750am…still! And I was looking at my watch. Class !

I want her to start with cheerful and enthusiastic day. Passion! I believe everyone deserves a joyful and enjoyable day. Then again , it all started with a morning wake up. I am really afraid she might be temperamental, thus brought to school and maybe the whole day will end up to be miserable for her. I insisted that she is obligated to be in school for some good motives, yet she still hand-me-down.

I definitely don’t want to wake her up with higher, rough tone that could be heard by her cute ears. No..I don’t want that to happen. Some might say she will become spoilt if I stay comforting her with smiles and soft voices whenever she refuses to go school..yet, I have a very strong stand not to be too harsh for her in morning. Yea..I don’t want to drag her in moody day.

After all, she's just 4 years old. Isn’t it normal for active kids to scream, cry, and shout? Hahaha..she is so cute..that is a certain fact! I love you lah…whole-heartedly! undoubtedly :)

The Prophet PBUH once said, "Respect your child and cultivate in them the best in manners" .:) To develop feelings of dignity, self-respect and high morale qualities, of course, we as parents have to respect them first.



No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...