Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!:)

Alhamdulillah.....31st May 2007.


5 years ago, I was waking up calm and excited.That day was different, I was the girl for the day, I was getting ready to get myself pretty, dreaming of the moment I would finally walk down to you and be able to call you my husband at last.

5 years ago,  I was with my sister,Kaklong..gorgeous! dressing and laughing…thinking about our day.Ya..me and my sister were married on the same day. I was anxious to put my dress on. The one that would float me down to you.

5 years ago, was the happiest and most important day in my life. Our lives. The day I married you was the day a smile never came off my face. I took you as my husband and you took me as your wife.

9 years ago, I was 20 , and you were 27…we had our first date in Sungai Petani. You brought your neighbour along, and I brought my bff, Tq. Ya....that day. We didn't even look eyes to eyes...we were too shy that time.

I knew I loved you..and you had the same feeling as I do. I was so nervous to tell you, but you said it first. I could’ve died right then. I wrote in my journal about never having felt that way before…I knew it was different. .

5 years ago feels like yesterday. I still giggle to myself when I say husband, referring to you. I still can’t believe that we are married. I can’t believe how easy life has been with you.

You make me smile when I am down….even when I am mad at you, I can’t help but smile when you look at me. You make my heart melt when you talk and wink at me.  I feel like I am 20 everyday with you, all over again.



I know that, no matter what life throws at us, I will always love you. You make it easy.
Happy 5 year Anniversary, Abg. I love you more than ever.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...