Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's paid off *wink*



 Every challenge in this world brings in its wake some form of reward:)
Yes..she's fine today. We do more talking than usual. After my maghrib prayer with Widaad and Wafa' at home...we recite quran together so that little Jawwad could listen as well.

Then, we have our dinner together. I started enjoying my dinner nowadays, compared to a rush dinner 7 months back, since everyone urge to get attention during that time.

 Current status: easier:)
                                         
Perhaps, they are getting wiser, what orang kedah said as "koi buley akai dah".

Rather than watching news, we do colouring together, reading story books together ... then I started my role and mission to console her for tomorrow's school. Praising her as a good daugther, telling her that she's gonna be a very intelligent person if she go to school everyday, mingle with lotsa friends in school bla bla bla....And as usual, she agreed with all my points...and as usual , she was very excited to go to school the next day.

This morning, I woke her up at 7am...I am anxious.. of what would be her reaction today. ..I remembered that last night she pointed out that when I start calling her name for school, the first ever thing she'll do is ....smile:) I told her I I wish she could give me a smile and morning kiss when whe first open her eyes. And..she did it! Alhamdulillah...        

She woke up with a grin! yes yes yes!! then again , she refuse to take her shower ...like yesterday!Oklah...no problem lah! It's oklah!:)

She's fine today! Good girl Kakak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...