Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Assalamualaikum...anybody home????

Whoaaa......

Dah dekat 6 bln ni  ni....mak aii...i did it again!! so sorry....

Dear all ..... I am so sorry to apologize you again about this. You know...I am gonna give you a lot of excuses of why I have been quiet for soooooooooooooo longgggggggg here... so baik takyah type..nnt korang nyampah.. dah dah ..

I have so many things in mind to share..yet.. time is so jealous (alasan ler tu..hahahaha)

Now...

Here I am ...again!! updating everything...sharing something which might be valuable to someone, releasing tense to some people, informative to certain people. Let us share something ...as there is proverb saying..SHARING IS CARING...

Ohh ya..before I start, let me introduce you my little baby boy... AHMAD HUBAYB JAWWAD BIN MOHD NAJIB..Yes..he is a boy:) Meaning ? ok...go through this pics...

 His very first day...welcome dear... 1 day old:) old ke..
 right after dibotakkan walid...:)
 latest tangan....dah bam bam!!

 Latest...can role over the body...here and there...
 Wit beloved sista....Wafa'
 Ahmad =Yang Terpuji
 Hubayb= yang Amat Disayangi
 Jawwad= yang banyak kebaikkannya...insyaAllah:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...