Monday, August 15, 2011

Thank you Allah!!

Yea right …it’s 15th Ramadhan….Alhamdulillah…so far I di d fast on all those days :) Truly grateful :)

What do you think the best profession in world is? Engineer? Teacher? Doctor? Well…..

I remembered my trip for Umrah last March. I met one uncle who used to have a hotel in Mekah…He’s an Umrah agency who stays in Mekah almost 15 years…Pak Abu.

Once we were having our dinner at Hotel in Madinah, he came to us…chit chatting….telling about his life, family and career…and we were so precoccupied to listen to his story…and hubby, having 10 years’ experience in Arab countries continued sharing with him about Arab….culture and custom…

Later, few students from Madinah university came to us….telling about their life.their journey in Arab countries…:)

And I heard someone from the tribe said …"that ‘s the best profession in world…being an Ustaz:) You have it all”

I am so blessed with what Allah had given me…a happy family, a good leader in the family…indeed, good leader:) the best part of my life:) ….. he can correct me when I read my Quran wrongly even though he was halfly sleeping next to me, even he was watching tv beside me , and even when he was cooking :) what else can I ask from Him? Alhamdulillah :):):)

Yea right..I may not a rich person, I may not have a luxury car, pretty clothes...I may not have many things that anyone can just have...yet, Alhamdulillah for the gift I received..an understanding parents, a happy family, good friends and an enjoyful life:)

I never wrote an entry about him..and this entry wasn't mean to praise him...it's just my personal thankful to my Creator , Allah , Ar Rahman..Ar Rahiim...for His blessed of lending me a person that I can trust, a person that never put Allah later than other things in the world...a person who gives more priority to his mom rather than his wife..a person who always reminds me to love Allah more than my love to my husband, kids and family..alhamdulillah:)

Dear abg, Azah harap supaya keluarga kita sentiasa berada di bawah rahmatNya yang besar dan luas…dan Azah doakan moga Allah sentiasa berikan petunjuk untuk kita sentiasa berada di landasan yang sebenar, landasan yang diredhai olehNya…Ameen

Inna solaati wa nusuki wa mahyaaya wa mamaati lillahi rabbil a’lamiin…Sesungguhnya solatku, ibadahku, hidupku dan matiku hanya kerana Allah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...