Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 2 of 2011 Ramadhan...

Day 2…

Quite ok for the morning session, afternoon, evening……alhamdulillah..pass my second day of Ramadhan..:)

We break the fast as we heard the magrib azan in the air, in line with sunnah rasullullah pbuh “My Ummah (nation) will not cease to be upon my Sunnah as long as they do not await the stars when breaking the fast.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee (4/173) and Saheeh Muslim (1093)] and he (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) also said, “The Deen will not cease to be uppermost as long as the people hasten to break the fast, since the Jews and the Christians delay it”. [(hasan) Abu Dawood (2/305) and Ibn Hibban (224)]

It was “Masak Lemak Daging Salai” by hubby yesterday… nyum nyum…he made my fav cucur kentang for the desert as well. As for me, I took kurma for my first intake as the energy booster. ..there is also hadith for this breaking fast.. "The Prophet pbuh used to break his fast before offering the (Maghrib) prayer with some fresh dates, if he didn't get any, then dried dates, and failing that too, he (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) would drink a few mouthfuls of water."(Saheeh Muslim)

Now this is the climax…As soon as I have enough with my cucur kentang, I went to toilet for my shower. While walking, I do feel something no right…yea…dizzy……

*


**


***


****


And I heard….”Azah, nak pegi tak terawih?cepat …8.15 dah kena tolak ni…dah lambat”


*


**


***

“Azah!!! Ya Allah…awat ni??????????????


"tu la….awat tak makan nasik tadi?Awat makan cucuq saja???”


*


*


I tried to open my eyes…found myself on the bed..Adoiiiiiiiiii!!!! I fainted in the bathroom!!! And hubby is pushing me to take panadol…ohooo…:(

Morale of the story: I CANNOT ASSUME I AM STRONG ONLY BY TAKING CUCUQ KENTANG FOR MY IFTAR. I HAVE TO TAKE RICE AS WELL!





Nevertheless, I am proud to be an Ummi!!! and I will be as strong as I can cause I know Allah tests this on my shoulder cause He knows I can handle it!! yey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...