Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ummi is 26 weeks pregnant!


Today is Thursday, 25th Ramadhan..I feel very uneasy right now...During my class at 2 just now, I have to sit a while when writing on the whiteboard..I saw stars in front of me!

All aboard the same lame symptom train for one final looooong ride before arriving at the labor..noted that , the hormone factory is once again running at full-tilt - causing nausea, heartburn, as well as Sasquatch-like hair growth.

And yet another old symptom is back: breast tenderness..due to milk production kicking in.

This last thrilling third-trimester symptoms: more swelling cankles and feeling like living in a sauna box as a result of increased basal body temperature...haha...panas aje!


No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...