Friday, April 29, 2011

Your Life, Your Choice

I was called upon to write about the blog that I read this morning...This week is quite a shocking days to me as I went through two persons in fb that undergrade Islam ..too bad for them , may Allah shed some light to them in search of the right path.

First Case..Makcik Hajjah Sitt Al-Wuzara

Can't believe what she's trying to say until today.She's definitely Malaysian...but never respect her own religion(if she is a Muslim)Insulting Islam as she had done mistake to be a Muslim. ..once the report has been lodged about her, I think her page has been closed down.


Second Case: Norhayati Kaprawi.

She claimed "I used to wear the hijab. I wore it when I was 14 and I took it off in my 30s. I wore it because at that time…from what I read, I said, this is what a Muslim girl or woman should do, [it was the] right thing to do…. But as the years went by, I felt something was not right, especially when I was 17 years old. I was already wearing tudung but a friend of mine did not wear the tudung. Almost every day boys [at a co-educational school] would put notes in her table insinuating she will go to hell for exposing her hair. She felt so pressured finally she wore [one]. It left her thinking: How come boys can do whatever they like, can wear whatever they like, yet they feel this higher ground, this higher moral authority to pressure girls?"

As for me, I believe..Faith towards Allah ..IMAN...there are 3 main elements , uttering it by words, agreeing it with your heart, and practicing it with actions...then, you fulfill the terms of Iman. We says Kalimah Shahadah 5 times per day in our daily pray, Believe that Allah is there, but never follow what Allah asks us to perform...that would not permit us to Iman...

Same goes to fasting, prayer etc..that is all our tasks as Muslim, if we don't do it, we'll do a sin, and reward for sins....is path to the hell...

Your Life, Your Choice....Wallahu a'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...