Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoping The best ..



I has been almost 1 week since I have gone through symptoms of morning sickness. Too weird for me, even though I have two lil princess at home.

I never had all these when expecting before. It's kind of really new experience for me...I am just praying and hoping that this lil baby is fine and healthy. May good reasons lay behind all that happens..


Before..
1) I never feel losing my appetite while expecting
2) I have no problem to smell perfume (anything!)
3) No problem at all to cook or smell anything that is being cooked from kitchen
4) Never feel difficulty to breath at any time
5) Can go for a jog in evening
6) Going to office as usual with no hassle

After...
1) Nothing is tasty
2) Don't ever put anything/ANYONE with perfume close to me!
3) Can't even smell even neighbours are cooking:( too bad
4) Have this "difficulty of breathing" especially morning
5) No more morning, evening or night-walk..I rather rest on bed for optimum comfort
6) Problem..went to office, but too many distractions..I smell perfume etc

After all...what happen if I did go through these??What if you put perfume near to me?What is I smell someone's cooking?What if I take some morning -walk?? Dangggg!!!! lay and cry under my table as if having a severe gastritis..too painful!!!!(Allah knows better)



Hoping for the best..I did learn that the symptoms for every baby might change..and I hope that the little baby is healthy inside there without any problem..don't worry dear...Ummi will take care of you! and Allah is there for us dear..always:)

2 comments:

  1. Anak Lelaki kot this time sbb tuh symptom die lain.. hehehehe... Take very good care buddy.. Stay healthy lil-baby-inside-mummy's-tummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. kih kih kih...hope gitu lah.....boy lak:) bole main pistol lak..asyik main baby doll jerk.....:) thanks nadia!

    ReplyDelete

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...