Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buku Pink Again!!!


Yes...alhamdulillah....

By the way, before starting with this new entry, I would like to apologise..since I promised to upload some pics in this blog.But then , end up..no pics for the trip to Umrah n Madinah.. really sorry for that... the only reason I can give u at the moment is ..."my morning sickness, perhaps!"..As I tried to upload, (you know that , we have to upload one by one, I have to browse through thousands pics inside my camera..and as I click 1 by 1...I felt like to throw out)so weird ek)!&#*(&%^#..ops...anyway! the Umrah n Ziarah pics are available in the my fb k!

Coming back to my pink book!

Yes, I am 8 weeks pregnant now.I started my pink book yesterday..went there at 830am and as usual..went back home at 12noon...so tiring...automatically, took an el for the day...

here's what i received for the lil khalif development..:)

This week, many changes take place in your baby, who now measures about 1.6cm. His embryonic tail is just about gone, and all his organs, muscles and nerves are beginning to function. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. Your baby's hands now bend at the wrist, and his feet are starting to lose their webbed appearance. His eyelids cover more of his eyes and tastebuds are forming on his tongue.

Your pregnancy is changing your figure as well. Your breasts may have grown large enough that you'll need bigger bras with better support than your old ones. You may notice your waistline expanding as well, forcing you to pack away your favourite jeans until next year.

:):) Lil Khalif, can't wait to meet you!!! You are there in my womb two months d!! Happy staying inside...ummi, walid n your 2 "big" sis are patiently waiting for you dear!

1 comment:

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...