Monday, November 16, 2009

My lovely babies:)

Wafa' can now deliberately make a cooing sound and laugh as if she is telling me a great story.And I'll be very so called carried away with her rythms:) sweet and cute :) that's what I can see


Widaad,who is now 1 year 4 months is so protective nowadays. Don't dare anyone to touch her lil sis without her permission as she will definitely pull her sis towards her chest.:) when I look into my two babies, Alhamdullillah, thanks to the Allah who had given me the most blessing and cutest creatures....orite..without further delay... here are the pics of the two...enjoy!!!




Amal Wafa' ...3 months:)Now her face changes lil bit


Wafa' lagi


Walid with his two princess ( Widaad baru bgn tido)


Widaad


WIdaad lagi


Adik ketawa besarrr!!



Lovely sister:)



Widaad N Walid..



She is so protective smpi adik pon takutt:)



Widaad :)


Ummi and Adik Wafa'



Wafa' posing:)



A Happy Small family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...