Monday, November 16, 2009

My babies!!!


before that...went to Klinik Amal ..check whether the spottings are delivery sign...



Amal Wafa'...few seconds after delivery


Widaad is now ..Big Sis..


Erm...seems like she can get along with the lil sis


Now she wanted to be in lil sis's cot


Amal Wafa' bt Mohd Najib


My Sleeping Beauty:)


Walid makes this pic ..he said "classic"..klasic la kononnn:)



Here's my baby..Amal Wafa' which means "A Purely Sincere Ambitious". Sorry that I took quite a long time to publish her pics. She is now 3 months old.And at this point of time, Wafa' is able to recognise me, hubby and of course her sis, Widaad. Somehow, here are some pics when Wafa' was 1 day old. Me and hubby were in the hospital and Widaad visited us.hehehheheh...Widaad stayed a night at Kak Nah's(widaad called her ibu) house when my hubby took care (actually accompany)me at the Hospital.

Opppsss...many asked me bout this ...how's the second experience when giving birth?hehhehe..honestly, it was heaven...Alhamdullillah:) And whoever out there dont want and are afraid of the pain of delivering babies..here's one tip! .....make it a short gap between the previous one and the new baby.hahahhaha...(but this tip works for the one who already had baby:) :) :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...