Monday, June 2, 2008

Adios!Gonna miss You!

Me and Mom...the pic is a bit dark since it was taken by an amateur photographer(my youngest bro)


Bye-bye....gonna miss four of you :(( ....from left, G,Mak, Najib n Abah


Better check the ticket carefully, or else you'll stranded up somewhere else!!


Four of us, me, G and mom ...one more?my baby of course:)


The cute couple:)

Since currently is school holiday, my parents and my two bros (both are teachers) take this opportunity to release their tense and clear up their minds. 4 of them went to China for 1 week. Huhuuuu...me and my hubby?We both be the drivers to send them to the airport last weekend.



Normally, we'll go back to hometown every month, but for this month, I don't think so...I quickly feel uneasy, fatique and discomfort to travel far at this moment. It's very noticeable when she moves, and I, have to take extra care to myself nowadays. What most, I prefer toilet bowl (which I hate most before) rather than the typical wc that Malaysians have at their homes...toilet bowl accomplishes my "projects" easier :))As me and the baby continue to grow, I am very alarmed if I feel breathless, as if you can't get enough air.Goodness....Thanks to mom!Now I realise what and how she went through while carrying me 25 years ago!



I manage to take some pics at the airport while waiting for check in process...Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...