Thursday, April 24, 2008

Theatre?



The one standing on the rock in the middle is "Lukmanul Hakim" and besides him is "Tok Penghulu" and "Bonda"
Dancing by "ulat-ulat hutan"
"Lukmanul Hakim" tells a story about his melancholy life....



Very colourful rite?All are "makhluk-makhluk hutan"



"Kala Jengking" performing dance




The dialogue for this scene has created a big laugh in the hall

"Ratu Jengking"
"Ratu Jengking give out an order to his companions"



"The kind TokPenghulu who loves his people very much"


My first impression about theatre would be "Theatre?Uups!"

Last week, there was a theatre conducted at Panggung Seri, Taman Budaya Melaka...And the title sounds..."Hikayat Lukmanul Hakim..Ratu Jengking dan Daun Seribu Nyawa".My office mate, Any and Putri were so excited to go there to watch this free theatre which they think would be so interesting as the title goes very simple and, obviously, meant for kids...

Since hubby was not at home on Thursday night,which normally leads me stay alone during Thursday night, I decided to enjoy the night show with my friends. The theatre starts at 8.30pm and ends at 10.45pm....just nice, as hubby reaches home at 11pm on every Thursday night.

The audience were so crowded, as that was the first show for the week.As far as I am concern, there were altogether 5 same shows and we, went for the first one. Maybe that's why the audience fill in every space in the theatre, and the air-cond even was like not functioning. (maybe cannot drain in enough oxygen to the substantial number of audiences)

Somehow, I met several people, MMU staff who bring along their children to watch the show...Heheh...me?bring the baby to watch la kot...:):).....The show was fun and enjoyable, since the story is easy to understand....and I took some pictures to share the memory for my first theatre show in my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...