Wednesday, April 2, 2008

second honeymoon:)

the one sitting on the left is my bro in law's younger bro... Yusri
Yusri's now owns a car....pretty enjoying the ukm's allowance..oops!

cold enough ...kaklong sitting near to the heater

Nothingham stadium Both mom-to-be...Nadwa is now 8 months pregnant....with my Kaklong ( 4 months pregnant)
Nottingham city
beautiful UK, London, Manchester and Nottingham.....the more beautiful Malaysia is...uwekkk! ye ke?
in Manchester United stadium..
........... city of London........kaklong says she wore 4 t-shirts inside the thick winter jacket
Nadwa and Yusri with kaklong..perhaps my bro in law was taking their pics


yey!my sis is back!! i miss her so much! she came back here last two days from her second honeymoon..huhuu..after 10 months getting married pulak tu!goodness!! both of us were married together...and went to the same honeymoon spot ( thanks to our parents, for the present)....and now, she went again for honeymoon....and me with hubby, honeymoon jugak...but then, in Melaka lah of course:)

my sis went there for about 2 weeks. It is end of winter in these days (30/3 summer takes place)..and she, until today , after two days coming back...still in her fever, pity my sis..luckily my bro in law has strong enough antibody to prevent himslef from any cough, running nose and fever.

The most luckiest thing being there is that, sis's bro in law , Yusri (my bro in law's younger bro) is studying in nottingham for his master and phd...so, my sis and bro in law can spend their night in their place without a penny! that's great!!Only two days were spent in hotel.That was when they were in London.
Of course, they were enjoying Malaysian cuisine in london!!Cooking is not a problem at all to them as his wife , Nadwa is not working neither studying there...too lucky Nadwa is also pregnant....same goes to my sis...my sis is now 20 weeks pregnant(almost same as me:)... thank to God)....so they both can share pregnancy experiences together since both of them are first time mom-to-be...and guess what...my bro in law were also married on the same day with his bro...hahaha... try to guess how many babies are going to be delivered in this lucky year:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...