Monday, June 16, 2008

She fooled me!

Guess how much is this bag?rm40 or rm25?


Same materials and size....only the colour and the bag handle is different...


The upper side of the bag..


Everything is ready, just waiting for the little baby to come out!

I am very sad, grieve, sorrow what else..mourn and gloomy..



Yesterday, I went to shop bag to carry my baby's items (cloth, pampers, napkins etc). I was thinking to buy kind of handicraft bag, wide enough so that I can put everything inside it. Kak Elly suggested me to buy at Perigi Hang Tuah...where plenty handcrafts can be found a affordable price , to be compared with those in Dataran Pahlawan.....



So, I went there.....There are about 4 to 5 shops which sell this kind of handcrafts. Confused, I prefer the nearest one....But then,hubby gave suggestion, "Why not we go down there?"Pointing at one shop down at the road.."It's far from the main road, probably they sell at cheaper price since they don't have to pay high rental"...By right, it is true...and I agree with him.The shop that is far from the main road, may have low cost of paying rent thus can offer cheaper price to customer....Same concept as why we don't buy the bag at Dataran Pahlawan, which is located at the heart of the city.



At one glance, I have already found a bag which capture my interest. Nice, just like what I imagine it to be like. The old macik took the bag down and handed it over to me..."Nice to put napkins and bottles for the baby", she said (as she already knew my purpose of purchasing the bag). I told her, my friend suggested my to come at the shop (with an intention that she will lower down the offered price to me). After few negotiations, she gave me the last price...RM40...And I felt that the price suits the bag.



Walking back to car, I saw some more beautiful bags at some other shops (which is along the main road). Hubby then uttered, " Let's see the handicrafts over there"....



"Adik, beg ni seswai utk adik...ltk brg baby...amikla..dah petang ni, akak kasik rm25 jer" There goes everything. The same bag, the same materials, exactly the same size.....but at only rm25 without any price negotiations!! I hate that...I really hate when I am cheated...The old macik is a liar!!Blood sucker!!!



...I bought another one bag since I am so dissappointed with the macik at the first shop.....and it is only rm25....the kakak at the shop even give me free traditional food....I called my mom, expressing my dissatisfaction, and my mom said, "never mind, don't be angry, just think it as a zakat to the macik"....ouhhh......



On the way back home, hubby keep on laughing to me....EEEeeee...geramnye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...