Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Unforgettable Moment


The honourable guests.....

This performance was the hottest!The Yamani students receive a big applause for it


Performance by Saudi Arabia students.Normally at their wedding ceremony, they will dance and sing this song




Performance by Somalia students

The Yamani students performed.






The food served..



Cute Arab girl:)

Datuk Ali Rustam officiated the ceremony



I really thought he has forgotten my birthday..I went to sleep earlier like usual-10.30 at night. By the time, he was still watching tv.I really thought he must have forgotten that my birthday is on 19th February....

When I woke up for my Subuh prayer, he's still sleeping.Besides me was my handphone which I left downstairs last night.I looked into the
handphone to check any important messages.Normally, he will put it beside me when there were calls or messages(instead of waking me up from my sound sleep)...

I looked into inbox messages, there were 4 new messages.I knew, they must be birthday wishes from family and my close members.I woke him up, asking him what date is today(hoping will he will be the first one wishing me happy birthday).He said "it's 19", then continue his sleep.

Frustrated, I opened up the messages.Reviewing back our sweet "coupling" days, he will be the first one who wished me happy birthday....

When I looked into the first message,......................................................................................... the first one came from him!!! hehehehhe...spontaneous, come my big smiling face:) he never forget my birthday!Preoccupied, I read his lovely message, and he, woke up,turned to me, and smile...... :):)

We went for Arabic cultural night at MMU. He's the one who bought the ticket.I knew, I cannot separate him from world of Arab.He's so stick into it.Even his friends, food, and even subjects that he is teaching are all in Arabic. Nevertheless, it was an entertained performance by the international students. And I am happy to always be by the side of my husband:) all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...