Monday, February 4, 2008

27@Royal Adelphi























Another friend of mine getting married. Wow..!! As for now, 3 of accounting students from our batch are married. Kinah started the breaking ice session followed by me and last week was Faisha's wedding..Kinah's wedding was known as a very fantabulous ceremony, nevertheless I don't get the chance to go there. But during that time, I was busy preparing for my wedding ceremony. So, this time, I won't let the chance pass again.

The wedding reception was conducted at Royal Adelphi Hotel, Seremban. Faisha and Dr. Aswad are really sweet couple. They look nice with the green apple dress. Luckily, all of us get the chance to sit together and guess what? gosipping lah!Here're some pics that were taken during the reception.

1 comment:

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...