Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kampungku !!












waaa...Gong Xi Fa Chai to all my Chinese frens:) As the Chinese New Year fall on Thursday & Friday, the total holiday for us are 4 days.Cool rite?:) So my hubby and I went home again to celebrate the so called "long holiday if we just stay at Melaka".We made an early move to avoid traffic jam and luckily...we are not trapped in the long traffic jam on our way back to Kedah....Kampung scenery is very calm and relieving....That's where I play, jump and sing with frens with our bicycles..but 4 days holiday at Kedah was very short..We have to rushed back early to Melaka as I have class early on Monday morning.Nevertheless, this time, we cannot runaway from the traffic jam...Ohooo 14 hours from Kedah to Melaka....Just imagine how bad the traffic on highway..It normally takes about 8 hours to travel from Kedah to Melaka..However, Im glad I have the chance to feel the beauty of my village and feel the fresh and warm breathe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...