Friday, January 4, 2013

Second Day to School

Ummi had an 8 am class yesterday. So it was Walid who sent the kids to the school. 

As soon as class ended, I called Walid to ask about the kids. And Walid answered " Dah kat opis ni"..huhhh?? that fast?? How come the day before Ummi has to wait until the teachers dismissed the class.


  

I drove off to PASTI at Sungai Putat, worrying about the kids, afraid if there were parents waiting out there, my kids would for sure looking for their parents as well. 

When I reached there, everything was organized. Teachers were teaching, kids were happily learning. :) fuhhhhh...alhamdulillah:) Went back to office then...

Soon by 1130am, Ummi was there again...this time  with Walid, we both were worrying if the kids were reluctant to hop on school van back to taska. ...(we had decided to transit them to taska for this year, which would ease our work to travel to PASTI everyday to fetch them from school - ibu's house). 

Bukan ape, the day before, Wafa' refused to take school van ..she said " ade buaya"...

When I looked into the van, there was a tiny crocodile toy at the dashboard....I told her " Takpe, tu toy je..."  

She replied .."Dah mati ke Ummi?"

Me : Haa..dah mati pon...dah pegi naik...

Wafa' : Sape tembak dia ummi?

Me : Takde sape tembak, itu toy Wafa'...


Wafa' : Tapi, apesal dia mati dah? Sape tembak dia? 

Pacik van was waiting at the driver seat, and listening to our conversation. I had to slowly explained to her sampai cikgu2 tergelak tengok gelagat dia....at last, she refused jugak to take school van, so I let Widaad went on her own in the van and I brought Wafa' to the taska. (We arrived taska earlier since pacik van has to send other kids to other places as well)...So , while waiting for Widaad, I had to use another method, different story to make sure she understand about why she needs to take school van, go to taska instead of ibu's house, about the crocodile,  ..and so on..

And yesterday, alhamdulillah..everything went smoothly. There were happily on the school van....and went straight to the taska....




When teacher dismissed the class, I saw Widaad was looking forward to 4 years old group, finding Wafa. She hold Wafa' hand tight until they were in the van:)  "Big sis" huh?:)




 We went to the van, asking about their class, and they were very excited to explain on that!






Now I realised my girls have grown up.. sedih tiba2 :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...