Friday, August 3, 2012

It's 14 Ramadhan!!



Today is 14 Ramadhan..and I haven't blog anything in this month of quran about Ramadhan......

Yea...graceful month of Ramadhan has set in; the month during which the gates of Mercy are wide open, the gates of Hell are shut and the Syaitans are chained up. It is a month chosen by Almighty Allah as a month of fasting; an act of Ibadat that Allah made special to Him.Allah  favoured this month over all other months by making it the month of mercy and reverence for all the believers.

I remember when I was pregnant, I always told hubby that people told me to read certain surah  for instance Surah Maryam and Surah Yusuf. But hubby always have a high objection on this matter. He always remind me that I should read quran, all of it. and if possible to complete reading it before my delivery. He always told me about his mom that could complete reading quran every month during pregnancy period.

Quran the power. Quran the best source! I was talking to hubby about doa in quran....yes, I always ask him which doa is good from Quran, and his answer is always, ALL!!!...everything. No specific surah would he pick for me to read.

but recently he gave me his kitab on [[[i translate]]]  "DOA MUSTAJAB DALAM QURAN " which he bought in Mekah when we went there last March.  He always kept this small kitab inside his pocket and I saw him reading through this kitab when we were performing our tawaf together..Oh Allah I miss this moment. Let's go through it one by one:

Surah Al- Baqarah :128 ,186,255

Surah Yunus: 57

Surah Ibrahim :35-42

Surah Al-Hijr : 47

Surah Tahaa : 1-5

Surah Al-Anbiya' :30, 87-89

Surah Al- Mukminun: 115-116

Surah Al-Syu'ara' : 78-83

Surah An -Naml : 19

Surah Al Faatr : 34-35

Surah Fussilat :31-32

Surah Al- Ahqaf : 15

Surah Al-Hasyr :10,21-22

Surah Nuh  : 28

Surah An Nazi'at : 46

Surah Al- Insyiqaq

Again, by the way, when talking about this magic words from Quran, hubby told me not to be bias by choosing any preferable surah to read . He always told me that the Quran itself is power, so every single word should have its own uniqueness. Read everything  is the best choice!!! and you'll get everything. Ameeen insyaAllah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...