Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She finally has teeth!!!


Ops...Walid interframe skit kat blkg...


While turning back to home after fetching up the two princess, adik cried. It is a common incident,and we already get used of it.Whenever she looked at me after very long hours separated, she will ask for breastfeeding...and opsss!finally, I realised ...she now has teeth!! three teeth!!! No wonder I felt something bitting me!!!!

Teething for Widaad started around month 8, but Adik sprout her first white caps at 7 months of age.It's cute, two middle teeth on the bottom and another tooth at the middle top!! And there are gaps between those pearly whites....:) (not to alarm, I learnt spaces commonly disappear by age 3, after all baby teeth have broken through)

Once Wafa' starts teething, I am now expecting more drooling and experimenting with sounds — even WIdaad did it too, since she had to adjust to having strange new things in her mouth:) What a good experiment heh...

At age of 7 months, she's now showing another development signs, separation anxiety. Far from being is a cause for concern, stranger anxiety is a sign of a baby's growing understanding of the world around her.

Earlier, when I left the room, she was hardly phased. Now she knows that I am away and she's able to picture and miss her umi , (perhaps) — and may begin to cry as soon as Iam out of her sight...even I went for a toilet!!! ohooo...I am not afraid if I left her since I know she is on my safe floor covered by a comforter, but then worried if Widaad is going to comfort her by her own way..(she's trying to be a good sister anyway..but..errr!!)

Haa...another changes I realised in herself.. Wafa' has been sleeping soundly through the night, but ,she may now wake up periodically if she's experiencing separation anxiety...And, last night, she woke up at 3 just to lay on my abdoment and play with my eyes, nose, ears...Wafa'!!!! Umi has class at 8am tomorrow!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ahhaha.. sama la.. tak risau letak aiman kat comforter atas lantai.. tapi kakaknye yang ada sedikit maternal instinct ni agak menakutkan la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la pasal akak...kang dia buat cam baby doll, tu yg menakutkan tu...

    ReplyDelete

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...