Monday, March 22, 2010

on duty open day!


aik....ni baloon open day ke.... ngeh ngeh ngeh


No idea why Wafa' posing camni...


This is supposedly the earlier pic, I had already ikat rambut Widaad cantik2...


Mcm participant lak...


Wafa' dah ade gaya ngantuk nihh..


who gave Widaad air ni?thanks ek...


:)


baru satu thn 7 bulan dah masuk university!!



here she is...my little princess..sleeping...


ZZZzzzzz....


20 March....MMU Open day this time was really good. This time, people crowded into the exam hall...Luckily, CDP booth was close to the main air-cond, and we conquered it!!

I was on duty for the evening session.Nevertheless, evening session started at 11am!!hahaha...and ended at 5pm!!!

Once I told hubby bout my duty, he was ok...So,in the morning,earlier I shower Widaad (Wafa' was still on bed), clean up the house, prepared breakfast, and most importantly , mop the floor....Wafa' is now very good at crawling....so I have to take my extra steps for her , for my little precious gift!!

When hubby sent me to MMU, then only he told me that, he actually had to attend "Simposium Mahasiswa" at CLC...huhuuu..and hubby told me he had to attend as a VIP!! mak aiiii.....nape tak ckp siang2....

Hubby volunteer to take care of the two babies...Me, of course I am not worried since the participants for the Simposium were mostly familiar to me....

Anyway, thanks to hubby, and those who cheer up my two babies...They even took pics of my Widaad and Wafa'...but, most of the time, Wafa' fell asleep...So, Widaad je la yang dok posing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...