Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Iqrak'

We learned Tafsir for Surah Al-Alaq today. As for the beginning, hubby will ask everyone to recite the surah together, then only the elaboration of the translations started.

Hubby a bit emotional today, talking about "ILMU a.k.a knowlegde".Sometimes, he has to stop talking,so that to hold tears from his eyes. Every story was taken from a great, knowledgable person. In fact, this class may leave some effect to those who doesnt care about knowledge at all...some people might think, enough with the knowledge that they learned in university, through papers, etc.


Hubby told a story :will given by a son to his parents.A sad story of a person whom really loves to study religious, yet the parents were objected.The son died on the way to his class, on the way to acquire knowledge..and the will was found with him.

As for me, I started to glance over the early moments we started a new life together, marriage. It was a time to understand hubby better, and living with a person you never live before, was a huge transformation.

Hubby, is not a house-oriented person.Any free time, would be devoted towards his passion, teaching. In fact, until today, he seldom at home during night.He will be arriving home late at night, 10pm perhaps until 1130pm..Hubby,the man that I know, is not a person who will say "NO" to any knowldge sharing activities.He will at any means, try to make it as "YES", if possible.

And I was not really happy with that situation.Life after marriage, were totally different from what I was going through that time. I used to hang out with friends during night, used to have companion to talk to....but then, after marriage, I have a husband. Being a wife, transforamtion has to be made.From the time you spent, until the cloth you wear. Yet, he isnt there to accompany me. And the loneliness..I was really mad. I want a companion, want a person to talk to, to hang out with,to enjoy with.

Until one moment, he told me...Until and unless I accept his leaving as "redha" , good deeds will comes in. All the "pahala" he gained through teaching/sharing knowledge, at the end, I will get as well..

From that second,me myself, decided to be a better person, an understandable and supportive wife a to a person named MOHD NAJIB BIN KHASIM.

And I remembered, a will by hubby's father, that he sent hubby to study so that he wanted him to deliver the knowledge, to share and acquire more knowledge until death...And hubby, is executing the will, Insyaallah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...