Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It has been quite a while..

It has been quite a while that I did not write up on this blog. I am not that busy,not that I am not aware to talk about those debatable issues for instance economic crisis, Barrack Obama , cease-fire at the Gaza, and so on. There are too many that happens into my life and all those issues are affecting my soul and sense of humanity.

Economic crisis that fled over to Malaysia is one of it. Inflation (gradually increasing of average prices) is at stake of Malaysians. Salary of RM2k isn't as luxury as RM2k when I started working. Even curry puff, sate, or fried kue teow....all of them are at different prices. I remembered last time when I was small, riding my bicycle throughout the village, a piece of curry puff cost me 20 cents. Then it increases to 25 cents, followed by 30 cents and then it increases to 3 pieces for RM1. But now, the price has changed to 40 cents per piece.

Last night, I heard on tv that sugar prices will be increase as well even though there will be Chinese New Year festive. Again and again.....The reason was that the international price of sugar are increasing and Malaysia is importing 90% of the national usage.

Barack Obama became the first black US President yesterday, making history before a sea of people and declaring the United States in the midst of a crisis that can be defeated with a united sense of purpose. Who is this person?An Israelian who proposed the war against Palestin?Will everythign become better of worse after his takeover?


What's more?Thousands of workers including Malaysians will be retrenced due to the slowdown economy. Don't know what happen to the stimulus package being announced lately. What will happen to those people?I remembered a theory in economics, whereby unemployment will actually causes plenty of social problems like criminals and family disorders.Dear Allah, please protect us from those problems.

The issue in Palestin is not at the pull stop even though Israel and Palestin has agreed upon to cease-fire. There are a lot of recovery needed for the Palestenian. Even me myself, I cannot stop myself for praying that the God will always help those Muslims in Palestin. And I believe, all people around the world, not only Muslims are against the Israleian's cruelty.

Let us lend our one minute to recite this doa:

"Ya Allah!! Sebagaimana Engkau Pernah menghantar burung-burung ababil menghancurkan tentera bergajah Musyrikin, maka kami memohon kepada mu Ya Allah....... . turunkan lah bantuan mu kali ini kepada orang orang Islam di Libanon/Palestin, hancurkanlah rejim zionis..amin. ..."

(Lalu bacalah surah Al Fil / membayangkan kehancuran tentera Yahudi - dengan Izin Allah)

AMEEENNN....YA RABBAL A'LAMEEN...!!ALLAHU AKBAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...