Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alumnai Suriyah

Normally, hubby and I will bring Widaad back to Kedah every month. Except for this month, hubby had to attend his Alumnai Suriyah..( ex-student University of Damascus,Syria). It was held during Chinese New Year,that was actually a time when we planned to go back home in Kedah. Believe it or not, hubby does not want to miss out chance to meet his old friends. So, a plan to go back to Kedah had been replaced to a gathering at Kem Liqa' Mahabbah, Gombak.

Hubby studied in Syria before he continued his studies in Jordan. It has been long long time ago but when all of them meet up, it was such a havoc. I was told that hubby does not change much of his appearance. Most of his friends end up to be lecturers as well, but some have been successful businessmen. All of them drove luxurious cars....as for us, we have only our beloved Wira:) Alhamdulillah....:)

The most successful among them is Dr. Zulkifli Al Bakri, a lecturer in USIM. He used to be in television for an Islamic talk. Hubby was asked about me, whether I also studied in Jordan..Ohoo.....shy maa....All their wives are wearing tudung bulat , most of them are ustazah, all are wearing socks! The best part was that, most of his friends are having 6 to 7 kids already, but when they asked us, we are having only our only Widaad Ibtisam:)hehehehe

The Alumnai was held 2 days. Poor us, we received wrong information. We were thinking it was one day gathering, and we never bring extra clothes. Hubby was so excited to meet his friends until he asked me to look out for our neccessities, just enough for us to have one stay in Gombak. We bought towel, 2 shirts,a long pant and toiletries.Luckily Widaad clothes are always extra behind the car boot.

I brought camera to take some pictures. But then , hehehehehhe...the battery went flat. So we dont have pics of hubby and Widaad swimming in the river, mutton bbq, paint ball, our cute chalets and etc. All the sweet memories are stick nicely in our memory.

Me myself, I made a lot of friends there. Even though I am not ustazah like them, they treated me same as others. And they never look down to people like me. Everyone has her or his own miracle..:) and it was a great time when I don't need to think about my research, and of course the bulk of work waiting in the office.

1 comment:

  1. oit makcik...per cer??senyap jek...

    mari join ni>> http://thephotomama.com/m/go.php?r=415&i=l0 . Join the hottest community in town now!

    ReplyDelete

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...