Sunday, December 7, 2008

Widaad Ibtisam is now 4 months and 4 weeks old

Widaad is 4 months and 4 weeks today.She perceives everyone like a stranger.Most of the time, she communicate with smile.Wide, sincere smile depicts a happy mode meanwhile cries means hunger, hot and uncomfortable. Sometimes, Widaad will scream as loud as she could, just to attract attention from us.

Things are getting better and smoother nowadays as we tend to understand her behavior. She is becoming more active today with her hands that can reach up to anything within her reachable boundaries.

Me, on the other hand, does not change much.I still can't get back to my original shape..Nevertheless, I am so excited that all this while, Widaad had put on her weight just because of my own breast milk.I didn't feed her anything other than breast milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...