Monday, December 22, 2008

A Day at Ledang

Hello, my Ummi is actually doing foot massage.She wants me accompany her to get into this waterfall as well.
Wow..I can see the small fish.They are all eating Ummi's finger nails...

Ummi, let's take a bath. I like this cold water.


Fine, if Ummi does not want to go, lemme go...I'll swim by myself


Or I'll ask Walid to bring me..




Ops, better not.The fish will bite me...No thanks!



OUhhh...I am very tired already. Let's go home:)


As usual, we will brainstorm on the programs during our weekends. Staying at home for a long time might bored us since hubby likes travelling. That's why I don't have to worry if I need to survey for 4 supermarket in order to purchase only tomatoes:D He will not bubbling, mumbling and get mad if he had to follow me to go shopping. He likes going out, travel and easily mingle out with any of my friends.

So, last weekend, we went to Taman Negara Ledang. At first we were bit worry since we are bringing along our baby to the "so-like forest" place. But as we arrived there, it was nothing much like a reecreational family park and indeed, we all had a great time there and we enjoy the fresh, cold waterfall very much:)
On our way back, we purposely use Muar route so that we can taste the Johor special dishes like Asam Pedas, Murtabak Singapore and Mee Bandung Muar.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...