Monday, March 24, 2008

Who's baby is this?

Crunching potato chips..

Aiman....lying besides him is is bro..A'fif


A'fif, my oldest nephew with Aiman
Aiman with one hand holding his waist :) :)

Aiman with his Mak Tam :)

His name is Aiman...oops I forgot to ask his full name.This is the youngest nephew that I ever had.(my bro in law's son)...About 1 year plus, Aiman prefer wearing his "kepiah" after his dad shaved away all his hair..Aiman does not really good at talking. Yet, his actions had been enough to show his expression, mood,needs and wants.:)
The kids (all 11 nephews and nieces) adress me as Mak Tam and my hubby as Pak Tam. ..My hubby said the title goes to him as he has the darkest complexion among his 7 family members:)

I spent my one week mid term break at hometown.There goes my plan, playing with the kids, rather than marking the 200 answer scripts of mid term examinations that I brought home...I marked not even half of them, since they are not as interesting as I thought to be. Students are not able to answer them appropriately, and I don't feel to continue marking...If I do so, that will just ruined my cool holiday....Let's finish marking them during the semester....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...