Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The story of 3 persons:)

Cute Little Widaad Ibtisam!
Ummi and Widaad:)

Widaad (make up by Walid yer..not me!)


:) Widaad Ibtisam bt Mohd Najib




Walid n Widaad



Let's begin's with WIDAAD....
She is today 10 months old:)She is just beginning to understand many simple words and phrases, so it's more important than ever to keep talking to her.. But, she just can ask for a "uh - uh," for everything. Still yet to say "Ummi" or "Walid". But, it's really an enjoyable moment when she smile, crawl towards me or even trying take a camera which I put in front of her to record her naughty pictures. Me and my hubby, we keep on talking to her as we believed she could now understand us. Though it may sometimes feel silly, having a conversation with Widad is a great way to encourage bonding, we believe. What's more...if she rattles off a sentence of gibberish, my hubby would respond with, "Oh, really? How interesting." or " oo..yaka...lagi??lagi??" hahaha ..and she'll probably smile and keep chattering away.With me, I believe she can now predict that she would have a little sister, and keep on hanging on me everytime her Walid was not around( just to make sure I would spare every moment with her now instead of with her sis in 3 months time)


Then , my awaiting baby....she is now 28 weeks, or 7 months...According to the expert, she weighs almost 2 pounds ( like a head of a cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, her brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. We have not yet buy anything for the preparation of her, perhaps, during the lasts months!!

Me myself?I started noticing some new symptoms. Along with an aching back, I find that my leg muscles cramp up now and then. They're carrying extra weight, after all, and my expanding uterus is putting pressure on the veins that return blood from your legs to heart as well as on the nerves leading from my trunk to the legs. My leg cramps are more common at night but can also happen during the day, normally when I keep on typing at my computer table!! Weight??I put on weight gradually since first time I knew I was pregnant:D Happy?? Of course I am !Who would not be happy to have 2 children at age of 26?Wowww!!!

1 comment:

try2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...